ACCEPTANCE HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
February 19, 2020
We are very excited to be hosting this event in cooperation with the Ohio Dominican University Men's soccer program.
For those teams that are accepted, please CONFIRM ACCEPTANCE by following these steps:
1. Enter your TEAM ID NUMBER.
2. Click on the LOG IN button.
3. You will be sent to a page with your team information.
4. Click on the link that says "Confirm Attendance."
5. You will then be sent to a page that lists all the forms you will need for registration
DIVISION PLACEMENT AND SCHEDULES
Division assignments are posted. We will take feedback through Friday, February 21. Please note feedback does not mean change. We will review the requested changes and make decisions we feel are appropriate. DIVISIONS WILL BE FINALS at 11:59 pm on Sunday, February 23. Schedules will be posted by Friday, February 28.
We will offer two types of registration. You can either scan and then e-mail your documents or mail your documents. Each of the options requires the following documentation:
1. One copy of your official, stamped and signed team roster
2. A valid concussion certificate for each coach listed on the roster (if a coach is not attending, please cross him off the roster if you don't want to submit a concussion certificate; i.e. if a he/she is on the roster and not crossed off, we require a concussion certificate)
3. Ohio Compliance Form
4. Approved guest player form
Mail-In Registrations are to be mailed to the following address: ODU Turf Challenge, Attn. Registrar, 268 S. Cassady Avenue, Columbus, OH 43209. E-mail registrations are to be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. All registration materials must be received by March 9. Please do not submit partial registrations. Either submit everything at the same or wait until you have everything to submit. Please note tie breaker G is if registration materials were submitted timely.
Good luck and welcome to the ODU Turf Challenge.
^ Back to the top