Welcome to the 2020 ODU Turf Challenge
Frequently Asked Questions
Select a topic category or scroll down to the page to find your question.
|Are all games on turf?
|How many venues will there be?
One-Ohio Dominican University, 1216 Sunbury Road, Columbus, OH 43219
|The application form does not look right on my screen (overlapping drop down boxes, long rows over the input fields, etc.) What is going on?
First, you should let the ENTIRE form load BEFORE you scroll. It is a big form.
In short, your computer does not have enough memory (RAM) available to render the form correctly. Here is the solution that will work in most cases:
1. Clear the cache (temporary files) in Internet Explorer (Usually Tools>Internet Options>Remove Temporary files
2. Shut down Internet Explorer
3. Restart the computer
4. Open JUST MS Internet Explorer.
5. Go to Web site, fill out form.
In most cases, this will solve the problem....
|Where is registration and what is required at registration?
We will offer two types of registration. You can either scan and then e-mail your documents or mail your documents.
Each of the options requires the following documentation:
1. One copy of your official, stamped and signed team roster
2. A valid concussion certificate for each coach listed on the roster (if a coach is not attending, please cross him off the roster if you don't want to submit a concussion certificate)
3. Ohio Compliance Form
4. Approved guest player form
Mail-In Registrations are to be mailed to the following address: ODU Turf Challenge, Attn. Registrar, 268 S. Cassady Avenue, Columbus, OH 43209. E-mail registrations are to be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. All registration materials must be received by March 9.
We hope this flexibility provides the most convenient options to get your team registered for the event.
|Return to the FAQ Menu|
We will be posting questions on this page as they are asked, so
check here before calling. (We are always are happy to talk to you,
but this may save you time and a good healthy game of phone tag.)